Tuesday, December 18, 2012

1

Guest Blogging

Posted in , ,
Hey guys, so a few weeks ago I was contacted by a reader and she asked if I was interested in doing guest blogging on my site.

Happily I agreed, I have been thinking about it since starting up my blog a month ago. I was going to wait till I had more readers but since someone was already asking me if I would allow it, I started it up earlier than planned.

I am very happy to start this up and hope that more people will offer to guest blog on my site.

I will also be looking into guest blogging on other sites, so if anyone wants to trade post and post on each other blog let me know and I will get a post written up and we can exchange post via email.

So I have a small list of requirements for you to follow if you choose to guest post on my site. They are very simple and most are just suggestions and do not have to be done(I will let you know which ones).


  • At least 300 words - I don't feel this too much but I would like as much information as possible, the more information the better. 
  • Pictures(optional) - if you have any personal pictures you would like to share that have to due with your post feel free to add them. Pictures are good but not needed.
  • Link to your blog or the post - we want people to be able to find your blog post and learn more about you or what you wrote about. Or maybe find more recipes, or DIY things. If you don't have a blog you can still guest post, having a blog is not needed!
  • Send me everything - You may either send me an email we may discuss what you want to write or you can just send me an email with all the information. When you email me please be sure to send me ONE email with all the information as well as having it set up the way you want it posted. I will just be copy and pasting, it is not my job to move things around so please be sure that you are happy with the post before email me it. 

If you would like to guest post on my blog, please send me an email to: bphguestblogger@yahoo.com

1 comment:

  1. following you from the hop ...
    folloow me back!
    Followed you. :)
    http://fashionwithfitness.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete