Tuesday, February 19, 2013

2

100 Questions (1-25)

Posted in
1. Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed? 
Depends on if I shut it or not when I went in there, usually opened. 

2. Do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotels? 
Depends on if they get used before I leave. And how they smell. I rarely go but I should start taking them. 

3. Do you sleep with your sheets tucked in or out? 
Both? LOL I love hugging my blanket closed to me but don't like feeling surrounded.  

4. Have you ever stolen a street sign before? 
No, but I have been tempted a time or two.

5. Do you like to use post-it notes?
If I had a use for them. At one of my old jobs I used to draw on them and stuff.

6. Do you cut out coupons but then never use them? 
All the time 

7. Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or a swarm of a bees? 
Neither. LOL 

8. Do you have freckles? 
Yes

9. Do you always smile for pictures? 
Depends, sometimes if I'm taking self shots I do smile and then no smile. Depending on which I like better depends on which one goes up on facebook or whatever.

10. What is your biggest pet peeve? 
People who try to force their views and beliefs on others. If I wanna not believe in God then I can, If I wanna worship the devil then so be it, if I wanna worship God then so be it. 

11. Do you ever count your steps when you walk? 
Sometimes when I go up stairs I find myself counting mid way starting at one. HAHA!

12. Have you ever peed in the woods? 
Yes

13. What about pooped in the woods? 
No

14.Do you ever dance even if there’s no music playing? 
Hell yeah! There’s always music going on in my head at least. I will random burst out in song if no one is home but my son. He can't judge me yet!

15. Do you chew your pens and pencils? 
My pens, mainly the pen tops.

16. How many people have you slept with this week? 
Just my future hubby. :p

17. What size is your bed? 
A queen I believe. 

18. What is your Song of the week? 
Don't really have one. I listen to a lot of songs over and over again.

19. Is it okay for guys to wear pink? 
Depends really. It doesn't bother me at all to be honest.

20. Do you still watch cartoons? 
Depends. 

21. Whats your least favorite movie? 
Least? I don't know. I don't watch movies I don't like or don't catch my interest in the previews.

22. Where would you bury hidden treasure if you had some? 
Who knows. I don't have any at the moment.

23. What do you drink with dinner? 
Depends on what I'm eating. Usually soda or koolaid. 

24. What do you dip a chicken nugget in? 
Ketchup.

25. What is your favorite food? 
Oreos are really my undoing, but during holidays its pralines. Right after I had my son thanksgiving showed up. My grandmother gave me a tin full and they were gone in a day..

2 comments:

  1. This is fun! Might have to borrow the idea if you don't mind of course!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All I did was a google search for about me questions, so go ahead and use it or make up your own questions!

      Delete