Saturday, February 2, 2013

1

Workout Video

Posted in
So I'm posting today about this amazing workout video I did yesterday.

I found it on pinterest and its been pinned to my fitness board for a while now but I finally got off the couch and did it. 

Its called the Four Minute Workout.


So that is the basic outline of what to do. 
Heres the video:

This four minute workout burns as many calories as a 40-60 minute run. Which depending on your weight can be as little as about 900 to over 1000 calories. 

Now I did this workout video yesterday, I probably did it more than 4 minutes because I wasn't timing myself or going along with the video I just did it from memory. 

I was very tired after doing it, my heart was racing and this morning my whole boy hurt. It really did a lot. So to everyone who says they don't have time, yes you do! You have four minutes. If I have time, so do you!



So the point of this workout is how quick and easy it is. 

The workout, as I stated before, burns as much calories as an 40-60 minute run. So 40-60 minute run OR a four minute workout. 

Not only is it very convenient and can be done literally anywhere, but it also raises your metabolic rate for the following 24 hours, some say even as long as 36 hours. Plus it increases your maximum aerobic capacity, VO2 max.


Now I would defiantly keep dieting and doing more exercising than just the four minute workout, but on days that you just can't get the gym but want to work out this is quick and easy to do.

You have no excuses, get up and do it!

1 comment:

  1. Get out of town! I love this! I can't wait to try it. My waistline thanks you! :)
    ~Julie www.faceinthebible.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete